By American Assoc. of Textile Chemists and Colorists
Read Online or Download AATCC Technical Manual PDF
Best technical books
The expansion of the web and the supply of huge volumes of information in electronic shape has necessitated excessive curiosity in suggestions for supporting the person in finding facts of curiosity. The web has over 350 million pages of information and is anticipated to arrive over one thousand million pages via the 12 months 2000.
As websites and purposes turn into richer and extra complicated, the consumer adventure (UX) turns into serious to their good fortune. This indispensible and full-color booklet offers sensible counsel in this starting to be box and stocks worthwhile UX recommendation so that you can positioned into perform instantly by yourself initiatives.
ERP (Enterprise source making plans) platforms at the moment are the spine of the knowledge structures in private and non-private zone enterprises. but, no matter if their skill to deal with the fragmentation of former info structures, supply useful integration and aid top practices is known, problems stay.
- Getting into Print: A guide for scientists and technologists
- The Project Management Communications Toolkit (Artech House Project Management Library)
- Solar Desalination for the 21st Century: A Review of Modern Technologies and Researches on Desalination Coupled to Renewable Energies (NATO Science for ... Security Series C: Environmental Security)
- America's Top 101 Computer and Technical Jobs: Detailed Information on Major Jobs at All Levels of Education and Training (America's Top 101 Computer and Technical Jobs)
- Safety Aspects of Technical Standards / Sicherheitsaspekte technischer Standards: A European Comparison by the Example of Pressure Systems / Ein europäischer Vergleich am Beispiel druckführender Behältnisse
- Technical Writing 101: A Real-World Guide to Planning and Writing Technical Documentation
Additional resources for AATCC Technical Manual
Appendix A A. Xenon-Arc Lamp Fading Apparatus A1 Different types of xenon-arc test apparatus may be utilized provided that the test apparatus is capable of automatically controlling irradiance level, humidity level, chamber air temperature, and Black Panel or Black Standard Thermometer temperature. A2 The design of the test chamber may vary, but it should be constructed from corrosion resistant material. A3 Xenon-Arc Light Source. The xenon-arc test apparatus utilizes a longarc quartz-jacketed xenon-arc lamp as the source of irradiance which emits radiation from below 270 nm in the ultraviolet through the visible spectrum and into the infrared.
The identification of an unknown fiber is best made by comparison with properly identified fibers used as reference standards. For this reason it is desirable to have available at least one representative fiber sample from each generic class of fibers, which can be used for comparative identification. 5 This test method provides means for identifying the generic classification of the common fiber types. In special cases, as when dealing with fibers not described in this method or attempting to distinguish between products of different suppliers of the same generic types, one must consult standard texts on fiber identification or technical bulletins issued by suppliers of man-made fibers.
1000 of January 1, 1989). 5). 3. Terminology 5. 1 For definitions of technical terms, refer to the Glossary of AATCC Standard Terminology in this TECHNICAL MANUAL. 1 Compound microscope with matched objectives and eye pieces to achieve magnifications of 100-500X and equipped with a polarizer and analyzer. 2 Glass slides and cover glasses. 3 Dissection needles. 4 Scissors (small) and tweezers (fine). 2. Use and Limitations 4. 5 Cross-sectioning device of one type such as listed below. ) diameter holes.
AATCC Technical Manual by American Assoc. of Textile Chemists and Colorists